Does Panda Express accept Apple Pay? Yes, you can use your smartphone to pay for food using Apple Pay at some locations. We hope that we will be able to take this payment method at all Panda Express stores nationwide one day.
DOES PANDA EXPRESS TAKE APPLE PAY IN 2022?
PandaExpress is integrating ApplePay at 37% of their locations. The remaining businesses will soon begin accepting this transaction method as well.
It’s always a good idea to check with your local Panda Express location before purchasing using this method to confirm if it’s a part of their payment options.
DOES PANDA EXPRESS TAKE APPLE PAY IN-STORE?
Do you love all things Panda Express? We do too! Did you know they accept tap-to-go payments at many of their locations?
To find out the nearest store to you, visit the Panda Express menu and use the location finder feature.
We recommend using NFC payments services as there’s no need to scan your card, which keeps your information more secure.
For more information: Does Whole Foods Take Apple Pay
HOW TO USE APPLE PAY AT THE PANDA EXPRESS STORE?
Follow these simple steps to order online at Panda Express:.
- First, open the Panda Express app on your iPhone.
- Follow the directions that are prompted. Add your payment information and your preferred payment card, which will become your default payment mode every time you use Apple Pay.
- If there is no prompt to add this information, then look for a small + sign in the top right corner of the app.
- Complete all the verification steps.
- Now, when you visit Panda Express, you can use your iPhone or Apple Watch to pay for your purchases.
- Double-press on your mobile’s power button, and you will be prompted to verify your identity and the purchase.
- Hold your iPhone or Apple Watch near the payment terminal, and you will be notified (a beep and “DONE” with a checkmark on your device) to let you know once the payment has been completed.
- That is all. You are done.
DOES PANDA EXPRESS TAKE APPLE PAY ONLINE?
Many have likely been excited since Apple Pay was introduced as a secure and seamless way to pay.
It’s great that mobile payments can be processed so quickly without the need to pull out your physical wallet, but is there anywhere you can use it?
Sadly, not in all the places you might expect. Some websites give off a false sense of security when accepting credit card information from customers…but then don’t accept payment once you’re done filling out their info!
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DOES PANDA EXPRESS TAKE?
At Panda Express, we have multiple payment options that include paying with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, credit and debit cards, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club. You can also use the Panda Rewards gift card to pay.
HOW TO ORDER AT PANDA EXPRESS?
Panda Express has made ordering food easy. For those living in the United States,
- you can either click on “Order Food” or “Order Ahead.” Next, choose your favourite meal.
- Click on Continue until you arrive at the main Panda Express Menu page, and then type your ZIP code by clicking on “All Restaurants.”
- Select a location (province) and then Add to Cart.
Now look at reviews and add coupons if necessary. Choose Check Out and fill in the necessary details. Then finally, Pay and Submit Order (PayPal).
Does Panda Express take Apple Pay? Yes, about one-third of the Panda Express stores do accept Apple Pay for in-store purchases. Panda Express is also accepting some other modes of payment too like cash, credit and debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, gift cards, and more. You can also pay with Google Pay and Samsung Pay at the store.